(Provider PROGRESION s.r.o)
I. Introductory provisions
- These General Terms and Conditions are an integral part of the Application Form for Financial Literacy Courses at the EFC Financial Education Centre (hereinafter referred to as the "Application Form") and govern the relationship between the Learning Provider and the student.
- The tuition provider is (hereinafter referred to as "Provider"):
EFC Financial Education Centre
949 01 Nitra
ID: 44 127 898
VAT NUMBER: 2022608038
The Provider provides financial literacy education services and has the staff and material capacity to provide financial literacy education (hereinafter referred to as "Education Services").
3. The student is interested in providing educational services for himself/herself and for the duration of the course He can't be replaced by another person.
II. Characteristics of the educational service
- Educational Service means the financial literacy training course of the "EFC Financial Education Center" (hereinafter referred to as the "Study"). The EFC Financial Education Center is designed to provide the Student with a practical understanding of the principles of the world of money, finance, banking, insurance, investing, business, and the global and national economy.
- Financial literacy courses are held:
- Online via Zoom or MS Teams
- in attendance form in the premises of the Centre for Financial Education at the address KRAJSKÉ OSVETOVÉ STREDISKO V NITRA, Fatranská 3, 949 01 Nitra, Slovakia.
- in full-time form and directly at the primary or secondary school of the group of students who order the financial literacy course, based on prior agreement with the school management (principal or deputy principal)
III. Rights and Obligations of the Provider and the Student
- The Provider undertakes to provide the Student, through its lecturers, with professional teaching throughout the duration of the training programme. The Provider is obliged to provide all study material for each Student, the cost of which is included in the price of the course.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances on the part of the Provider or its contracted lecturers or due to force majeure (e.g. incapacity of the lecturer, public holiday, bad weather, etc.), which make it impossible to conduct any of the lessons, the Provider undertakes to inform the Student immediately about these facts as well as about the proposed measures. The Provider has the right to change the content and timetable of the individual modules.
- The Provider has the right to transfer its rights and obligations under the General Terms and Conditions to a third party (hereinafter referred to as the "Transferee"), but must ensure that the Transferee fulfils its obligations as if it were fulfilling these obligations itself. In this case, the Acquirer is also entitled to fulfil its obligations under the General Terms and Conditions through third parties (e.g. through the Provider), but it is liable to the Student as if it had fulfilled these obligations itself.
- The student agrees to maintain his/her attendance so that no classes are missed without serious reasons. The Student is not entitled to any compensation in the form of a reduction in the tuition fee or a refund of an aliquot amount of the tuition fee for missed classes.
IV. Tuition fees and payment conditions
- The fee for taking a financial literacy course from the EFC Financial Education Centre is based on the current price list published on the website www.efc-skola.sk on the date the course is booked.
- The Customer acknowledges that the payment data required to pay the fee (monthly subscription) will be stored on the GoPay payment gateway, which handles this data according to the international PCI-DSS Level 1 security standard (the highest level of data security in the financial sector).
Group, sibling discount
- Students can claim a group or sibling discount on a financial literacy course. The discount is always based on the current offer and may vary in time (and amount).
- To receive the sibling discount, you must place an order for at least two siblings on the same day. However, siblings do not have to be enrolled in the same financial literacy course.
- To get the group discount, at least 4 people must register on the same day. However, registrants do not have to be enrolled in the same financial literacy course.
- Students are always eligible for a group or sibling discount when registering for a course.
- Discounts do not apply to already discounted courses, and sibling and group discounts cannot be combined with each other.
- The proof of purchase is normally issued in the name of the student or parent. For an invoice to be issued in the name of a legal entity, this must be indicated in the note when creating the order.
V. Conditions of graduation
- The relationship between the Provider and the Student will end upon completion of the study and payment of the total cost of the study. The study may be terminated before the expiry of the agreed period:
- by a written agreement between the Provider and the Student,
- unilateral termination of studies by the Student,
- by withdrawal of the Student under the terms and conditions agreed in these General Terms and Conditions.
Unilateral termination of studies by the Student
- The student is entitled to unilaterally terminate his/her studies on the basis of his/her written notification on his/her behalf addressed to the Provider (hereinafter referred to as "notification"). The date of delivery of the Student's notice to the Provider shall be decisive for determining the date of termination of studies and obligations to the Provider (the fact whether the Student has attended classes is irrelevant for the assessment of termination of studies and obligations to the Provider). In this case, the study is terminated on the date on which the notification is received by the Provider.
- The student is not entitled to a refund of the fee for the financial literacy course upon unilateral termination of studies.
Withdrawal of a Student
- The student is entitled to withdraw from the study if the Provider loses the authorization to provide the services specified in the General Terms and Conditions.
- In the event of withdrawal from the study, the Provider will not claim or refund to the Student the aliquot amount of the tuition fee from the date of termination of the study until the date of proper completion of the study under the same conditions as in the case of unilateral termination of the study by the Student.
VI. Complaints Procedure
- Online course: In the event of customer dissatisfaction with the online course, the customer has the right to withdraw from the course within 14 days of purchase, based on a written complaint, and receive a full refund for the course.
- Transfer course: In the event of customer dissatisfaction with the training for justified reasons such as insufficient instructor training, inadequate premises, inadequate technical security, etc., the customer is obliged to notify the fact immediately, within 2 days of discovering the fact. In this case, the provider is obliged to ensure that the situation is rectified. If this is not possible, the provider is obliged to offer the participant a new date for the same training. Each complaint will be considered individually, even if it is submitted at a later date or for other reasons.
- Payment and eligibility for the course: By paying the course fee, the student has the right to participate in the course, whether a face-to-face or online course. If the course has not been properly enrolled or accessed, the provider's support should be contacted and the provider is obliged to make arrangements to rectify the situation.
- Customer is authorized to view and download materials from www.efc-skola.sk for personal, non-commercial use only and provided that all copyright and proprietary notices contained in the original materials and all copies of the materials are adhered to. Customer is not authorized to modify, publicly display, perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Class Materials in any way for public or commercial purposes. The use of materials posted on www.efc-skola.sk is prohibited on other websites without prior agreement with the operator. The materials on www.efc-skola.sk are protected by copyright. Unauthorized use of materials from www.efc-skola.sk constitutes a violation of copyright, which has both civil and criminal consequences.
- The customer is not entitled to copy or distribute any materials obtained by purchase on this site, and so may not use the materials for his own enrichment.
- The customer is not entitled to provide his/her login data to a third party.
- The customer is not entitled to allow other persons to view his purchased courses.
- The Operator reserves the right to block the Customer's account in the event of a breach of any of clauses 7.1, 7.2, 7.3 and 7.4 of this paragraph.
VIII. Data protection and consent to the processing of personal data
- By registering for the training, the participant declares that, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act, he/she agrees to the processing of his/her personal data for the purposes necessary for the organisation of participation in the training. At the same time, the participant agrees to the processing of data for marketing purposes.
- The Customer provides the Processor as a controller with personal data freely and voluntarily, in accordance with Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR") and Act No.18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data. The Intermediary is entitled to process the personal data of the Customer in the following scope: e-mail address, first and last name, telephone number, address, payment data, data obtained through cookies, data from Facebook.
IX. Final Provisions
- The Provider and the Student agree that their relationship based on the above conditions is governed by the provisions of Act No. 513/1991 Coll., the Commercial Code, as amended.
- The invalidity of any provision contained in the General Terms and Conditions shall not invalidate the other provisions, which shall not be affected by such grounds of invalidity.
- Any amendments to the above terms and conditions may only be made on written application.