Financial literacy workshops: complete and state-of-the-art financial education for pupils and students. We teach in an interesting, engaging and fun way about money and business in life.
Find out more...
- Here you will find all information about our financial literacy and entrepreneurship workshops for schools and other institutions where children's potential is developed.
- We organize workshops in a form of a presentation with the participation of our lecturers, in Slovak or English language. Thanks to a series of workshops, teachers can rely on a complete and state-of-the-art financial education for its pupils and students throughout the school year
- In our team we have processed up to 40 topics for schools on financial literacy and entrepreneurship. Our rich curriculum meets all the requirements of the National Financial Literacy Standard v.1.2.
- In financial literacy education, we use an interactive platform using artificial intelligenceso that all students can concentrate, even those who find it more difficult to pay attention
Workshop "My first money"
At the workshop My first money We discuss with the children topics such as personal needs, the differences between what I want and what I really need, sensible shopping and planning the use of money, the children discover different sources of income, find out what everything is paid for, what banks are for, and we also look into stories from the history of money.
Children will learn all this in a friendly atmosphere with our lecturer and state-of-the-art artificial intelligence in an app they won't want to walk away from.
Workshop "Our money and values"
The aim of the workshop Our money and values is to teach children how to handle finances in a relationship to the values we get for our money. Children will learn that in order to get money we have to spend time, energy and reason. In a friendly atmosphere, we will introduce pupils to the history of money, the origins of banks, types of income and expenditure, while explaining what investments, inflation and even cryptocurrencies are. Our unique application with artificial intelligence ensures that even the most obsessive of children remain attentive at all times.
Workshop "Business and Money"
Workshop Business and Money brings an engaging combination of topics to older elementary school students and high school students financial literacy and entrepreneurship. Just like in real life, this workshop will teach students how to watch their income and expenses and how entrepreneurs create a budget.
We will introduce the topics of saving and investing, explain what the "Gold Standard" means, inflation, compound interest, and how to protect the value of our money. We also encourage students to think about their first earnings, they will think about what will be professions of the futureand how they can make a living today.
- Personal needs
- Saving and investing
- The gold standard and the history of money
- Functions of banks
- European Union
- Social system and contributions
- Taxes and why we pay them
- Demand, supply and price
- Occupations of the future
- Internet safety
- The consumer and his rights
Workshop "Young Entrepreneur"
Excellent workshop Business and Money for all students who want to get acquainted with the reality of business. Students will receive from us inspiration for your own business and during the workshops they will learn everything essential for creating their own business plan. This workshop also includes independent work, which results in presentation of own business ideas. The Business and Money Workshop is a great complement to subjects such as corporate finance or economics.
- Dictionary of Entrepreneur
- Business plan
- Financial plan
- Assets and liabilities
- Finding the target customer
- Original sales offer
- Marketing strategies
- Business and the law
- Important institutions and authorities
- Accounting, payroll and payroll deductions,
- SWOT Analysis
- Mindset and mindset of an entrepreneur
- Motivation, discipline and time management
Workshop "Young Investor"
The unique Young Investor workshop was created at the request of the students themselves and their parents, who like to come back to us. In this workshop, students will learn what investing actually means and who it serves, understand the difference between investment (e.g. real estate) and consumption (e.g. vacation), find out how compound interest appreciates investments, what assets can be invested in, and test their relationship to risky investments.
At the end of the workshop, students will have created their own investment portfolio and will be able to defend their choice. Students will discover these and other topics with the help of a tutor and with our unique learning app and its artificial intelligence.
- Saving and investing
- Interest - the price of money
- Simple and compound interest
- Investment types and investment portfolio
- Risks of investing
- Financial indices and mutual funds
- Real estate, gold and cryptocurrencies
- Shares, ETFs, funds and other financial instruments
- Investing in yourself: education
- Trading and investing - what's the difference
- Case study: the Game Stop scandal